Monday, May 6, 2013

Gas Leak And Fire At The Hickory Village Houses In Spring Valley

Spring Valley - Firefighters responded to the scene of a reported fire at the Hickory Village houses located at 254 North Main street, Monday afternoon.

Arriving firefighter advised command that they have a fire in the kitchen and also an active gas leak at the location.

They requested the Orange & Rockland utility company to shut the gas, and as well as the Spring Hill Ambulance Corp to standby at thew scene.

Command also requested a F.A.S.T. Team from the Hillcrest Fire Dept.

{NewYorkBuffMedia Newsroom - Photos by: Moishe Lichtenstein}

No comments:

Post a Comment