Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fire Damages A Bungalow In Woodridge

A fire destroyed part of a bungalow in Camp Morris,early Sunday morning  

The fire started from a hot-water heater outside the bungalow around 2:30AM, and quickly spread into the roof area. Most of the fire was extinguished by neighbors, as well as the staff at Camp Morris – including a Hatzolah Paramedic. The Woodridge Fire department was assisted on the scene by the Mountaindale Fire Department. Hatzolah EMS was on the scene as well,  There were no injuries reported. 

Source: YWN
{NewYorkBuffMedia Newsroom - Photos by Yoel Goldstein/JDN}

No comments:

Post a Comment